Monday, January 23, 2006

Come say Hi Tuesday afternoon!

My first office hours of the semester are tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon, 1:30 to 3:30 in the Steep & Brew on State Street. (It's on the north side of the street, just a few blocks down from campus.) Feel free to swing by to say hello! I'd love to hear what you are up to academically and what you think of the class. If you have some ideas for you hebdomadal you want to run by me, this is a great way to do it!* Also, if there are any ways I can teach directly to your interests this would be an excellent occasion for you to let me know!

If you can't make it this week, I still urge you to stop by in the future: I would love to get to know you all better. If this time won't work for you, I'm happy to schedule another meeting time for you. Just let me know!

* I should add that I am happy to skim over hebdomadal drafts & give you feedback, as long as you email them to me sufficiently early. (Thursday will probably be too late.)